26 July 2004

Design Site of the day

I was looking for a bit of inspiration to make my preloader look more interesting, when I found the most amazing illustrations incorporating typography. It was the ramdom site of the day on linkdup (a great site for exploring some of the best design on the web), and when I visited it I was literaly blown away. Memoirs from Hijiyama is visual presentation dedicated to the victims of the Hiroshima atom bomb. It is a very serious subject, presented in pictures and words, but with such a unique style and composition, that I find myself going back again and again. This visually stimulating site with its experimental and innovative design and navigation is a definite contender for my all time favorite websites.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home