27 January 2006

Book sales are evil!



I am such a sucker for cheap books.

EB's big summer sales are one of the worst things if you are on a tight budget.
I always spend way too much time and money there.

And there is a very good chance that I'm going back later, since I know that all the books weren't unpacked yet when I got there yesterday.

Still, where else am I going to get books at an average of R35 each?

The only problem now is that I urgently need a new bookshelf.
Mine are both officially full now.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mikey said...

Well you can't go wrong with Pratchett.

8:33 pm, January 28, 2006  
Blogger Onanymous said...

No, not really. It was the first book Terry Pratchett ever wrote, and the characters are so small that they see the carpet pile as trees.
Definitely not his best, but still enjoyable and it is nice to see where it all started.

10:36 am, February 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home