25 January 2006

The day after

Prison Break was really cool. I'm pretty sure it will become a favourite rather quickly. I also think that Mnet was smart in their promotion of it - building up quite a hype, lots of different teasers, ect. But they still only used scenes out of the first ep as far as I could tell, so none of the actual story was spoiled.

Nip/Tuck was very weird as usual, but it was a satisfying conclusion to the cliffhanger ending of the last season. I very much liked the doctor/patient parallels, something that ER has also been doing a lot lately.

Now for Veronica Mars tonight. I'm very excited, because I've only heard good things about it from a lot of the Buffy fans out there, including Joss Whedon.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

not all Buffy fans seem to like Veronica Mars, but I do. It's one of the few teenage-y shows I'll watch.

5:13 am, January 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home