24 May 2006

Shattered!

I absolutely hate that sinking feeling that follows the discovery of a mess of little glass pieces on the pavement beside your car. Unfortunately it is all too familiar.

At least I learned from last time. While everything inside my car was turned upside down, nothing was actually taken, if only because there was absolutely nothing to take.

Thankfully, my lovely, 2 week old CD player is still there (it took me about 6 months to replace the previous one), but they broke a big window this time, so it's still not very cheap to replace.

What a lovely start to a day...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea, crap way to start a a day. sorry to hear.

a

7:06 pm, May 24, 2006  
Blogger Violet said...

That's too bad. You're insured I hope. The only time my car was damaged like that, I think it was just some drunken lout throwing his empty beer glass into the side window. Nothing was taken, but I couldn't drive home until I'd spent an hour picking pieces of glass off the driver's seat.

Can you get insurance with a windscreen extension?

12:23 am, May 25, 2006  
Blogger Onanymous said...

I have no idea.
Everything was turned upside down or opened and they also broke my boots lock trying to get in there, so I suppose they were looking for anything that might have some value.

The face of the CD player was inside my bag, so at least they were smart enough to realise the body on it's own isn't worth much.

11:26 am, May 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there, just thought youd like to know, but your site has been reviewed on this idiots blog. domkop.blogspot.com

12:52 pm, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Onanymous said...

Yea, I saw it a few days ago.
I thought about replying for a while, but then just decided it wasn't really worth bothering about.
At least my blog's review wasn't as nasty as some of the other ones on there.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up.

12:59 pm, June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home