20 July 2004

The Blog

(I should probably be working, but having recently discovered blogging, I am much too intrigued by it to really want to teach people how to use Vodacom's Call Me function right now.)

This is just a test blog - there has to be something on my page. I still have to decide what I really want to write about.

Anyway, I think puppies are the best kind of hot water bottle, especially if they are surprise visitors to the office. Dozing off on your lap, oblivious to everything - priceless.

What are the chances of anybody actually reading this? Not much I guess. Still, why should you always do something for other people to see - so this is mine, my thoughts, my views, my blog.

"Details are coming up in our next update"

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Botton said...

Peekaboo!
Never know just who'll find you in the blogosphere.
Careful, you just might addict yourself...

Did you know that Vodacom is the market leader in South Africa, with more than 95% of South Africans now within the coverage area of its impressive more than 5 000 base station cellular network? I didn't til I just looked it up now!

I can only imagine the sorts of queries you might get regarding a Call Me function.

12:07 am, July 23, 2004  
Blogger Onanymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:04 am, July 23, 2004  
Blogger Onanymous said...

Oops, just deleted my own comment.
Very smart, since I can't remember what I wrote.

12:35 pm, October 04, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home